Re: Guile 2.0 is turning 3 years old, let's hack!

From: Doug Evans
Subject: Re: Guile 2.0 is turning 3 years old, let's hack!
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 00:10:38 -0800

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> As I'm sure you all know, Guile 2.0 was released on Feb. 16th, 2011:
>
>   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2011-02/msg00173.html
>
> This was such an important milestone for us Guilers that we've taken the
> habit to celebrate it with a friendly hackfest.  The idea is to produce,
> by Feb. 16th (6 days!), the hack of your choice using Guile.  It can be
> pretty much anything, as long as it's fun.  :-)
>
> So in 2012 people came up with a bunch of funky projects:
>
>   http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=7111
>
> And last year there were even more participants, and even more fun:
>
>   http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=7509
>
> Now is the time to start up your REPL and get hacking!
>
> Ludo'.

Cool!

Can I offer something written while at FOSDEM (last week).
I used my wrap-syscall package to write a gdb bug repro that was
otherwise harder to do, and writing it *was* fun! :-)
https://github.com/xdje42/wrap-syscall
With it I can, via LD_PRELOAD, intercept system calls (or potentially
any library call) with Guile and reimplement them or just monitor
them.

Or does it have to be something written after Feb.10.