Re: Potluck dish -- a game

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: Potluck dish -- a game
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 23:09:13 +0100

> Hi!
>
> Actually it's not "a clone of Pandora game", the game is called "pandora"
> and it is "a chimera-alike".

Please forgive my ignorance, I wouldn't be me if I didn't mess everything up :)
I'll fix the info on the website ASAP!

> The monoid... I wanted to write the mechanics in a purely functional style,
> and the obvious choice was to describe it as a couple of world->world
> transformations;

BTW the SLAYER repository is also honored to host a purely functional
Snake game, originally written by Jens Nicolay and adjusted by the
humble me to work with SLAYER:
http://hg.gnu.org.ua/hgweb/slayer/file/24ecd3bc2709/demos/snake.scm

M.