potluck: food.

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: potluck: food.
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:20:28 +0100

Hello,

A bit late, but better late than never I guess.

Staying close to the meaning of ‘potluck’, I hacked together a little
app that suggests meals you might want to cook today on the basis of a
configuration file and historic state. So it might see that you normally
only have 30min to cook on Tuesdays, and that you normally eat a pasta
dish, and will recommend recipes that fullfil those criteria.

It's also the first fully self-written code (apart from the bits I
shamelessly stole from things like dmd and guix :-) I've ever published
so yay to the potluck initiative!

You can check it out at https://gitorious.org/food-guile/.

Happy birthday Guile!

Best wishes,