Re: guile - sending emails

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: guile - sending emails
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:30:22 +0800

I don't know if there's any lib for sending mails, but I do have a
similar module in Artanis:
https://github.com/NalaGinrut/artanis/blob/wip-sql-mapping/artanis/sendmail.scm

It's naive and simple since it's not a significant part for a
web-framework at present, but maybe enough to inspire someone to write
a completed standalone one. ;-)

(define sender (make-simple-mail-sender "address@hidden" "address@hidden"
#:sender
"/usr/sbin/sendmail"))
(send-the-mail (sender "hello!" #:subject "test"))

It's a buggy module, so please don't ask me why, if you can't send out
the mail...and please checkout your sendmail config first.
The example above works for me anyway.

Happy hacking!