gds or guile debugging

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: gds or guile debugging
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:19:02 -0400

I'm having trouble getting guile's gds installed and running. I keep gettingĀ

error in process filter: Wrong type argument: listp, Backtrace: [2 times]

Docs say I should have the three gds...el files in guile's "load path". But apparently I don't know how to do this properly. Or maybe I've got outdated gds files?

BTW, if gds is not the way to go, can anyone suggest a different way to debug guile inside of geiser/emacs?

Thanks,
LB