Guile Wiredtiger

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Guile Wiredtiger
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:12:15 +0000

Héllo guilers,

I wanted to let you know that I've started (but not finished) guile bindings of wiredtiger.

Wiredtiger is database engine written in C for 64bits architectures. It's the successor of bsddb and is somewhat similar to leveldb and gdbm, that said it's more than a simple key/value store. Wiredtiger is now part of mongodb as of version 3.0.

I lost direct interest in the project, not much because of wiredtiger by itself. I think that I can put my time to better use elsewhere.

They are a few tests and a small example. If you need help don't hesitate to send me an email.

Happy hacking!

[source] https://github.com/amirouche/guile-wiredtiger
[documentation] http://amirouche.github.io/guile-wiredtiger/
[wiredtiger] https://github.com/wiredtiger/wiredtiger