guile-pg 0.47 bug report

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: guile-pg 0.47 bug report
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 07:29:29 -0400

I just updated pkgsrc to 0.47.  Three nits:

  You say to send bugs to ./configure --help, but that doesn't show up
  in the installed package anywhere.

  Tests failed (entirely) due to running out of shm segments.  I have
  regular pgsql running, and I think the tests used to work.  So I
  wonder if there is some newly expanded maxconnections in the test
  driver.

  There's a libpostgres.la symlink in $prefix/lib/guile-pg that wasn't
  there in 0.46, not mentioned in NEWS.  It seems like it is extra and
  unnecessary.