Re: How to create hygienic environments?

From: Michael Tiedtke
Subject: Re: How to create hygienic environments?
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:54:41 +0200

On 20/06/2015 00:08, Matt Wette wrote:
On Jun 19, 2015, at 7:39 AM, Michael Tiedtke <address@hidden> wrote:

Does anyone know how I to create empty environments in Guile Scheme (preferably 1.8)?
There is a procedure null-environment.   Check the guile reference manual, start at "concept index".  The guile manual is quite extensive.

Thank you. By now I know that "quite extensive manual" rather well - it's about ten years since I first read it
Just to quote myself:

> The (null-environment 5) gives me an empty environment but how should I insert the editor commands?

Just think of these editor commands as regular Scheme definitions.

By accident I found an option for secure modules which only gives you a safe set of Scheme definition - but not a clean start.