Re: Guile 1.8 / Viper System Interface

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Guile 1.8 / Viper System Interface
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 22:15:14 +0200

Michael Tiedtke <address@hidden> writes:

> On 29/06/2015 16:54, David Kastrup wrote:
>> At any rate, it's the license. Abide by it or don't use the software
>> or risk legal action which can be costly.
>
> You all know the concept of mark&sweep. The marking phase it isn't anymore.
>
> Look at my violations of your broken concepts here:
> https://code.launchpad.net/viper-system-interface
> *and you better learn to behave*.
>
> Thank you for your support on this mailing list. I think I can still
> smell your rum here.

Shrug.  With that communication style and your excitement for tilting at
windmills, it's not overly likely this will ever become effectively
different from a one-person project.

At any rate, I'm not a regular on this list, so it would be equally
nonsensical for you to see me as a representative for it as it would be
for me to see you as such.

--
David Kastrup