Re: Any New Guile Release Planned ?

From: Vladimir Zhbanov
Subject: Re: Any New Guile Release Planned ?
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 15:21:00 +0300

Hi Eli,

On 10/29/15, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
> Just so you and your users know: there's a 32-bit MinGW build of Guile
> 2.0.x here:
>

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/ezwinports/files/guile-2.0.11-2-w32-bin.zip/download

I know, thanks :)

Thank you for your great work on the guile port for Windows.
Unfortunately your prebuilt version didn't work for me last time I
tried it. Moreover, since our users and developers are mostly
Linux users, we prefer to cross-compile our programs in the Linux
environment rather than using Windows for that.

Thanks,
  Vladimir

(BTW, headers in your email are broken in my MUA, so I couldn't
read it there, while web interface shows it well.)