Re: FOSDEM call for Guile related talks

From: neil
Subject: Re: FOSDEM call for Guile related talks
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 10:26:14 +0000

Hi there!

I'm not yet sure if I'm coming to FOSDEM; but if I am... I could potentially do
a talk about how I've used Guile in my GTA04 phone experimentation - which
means a combination of web server code and integration with dbus, oFono,
connman and the enlightenment libraries.

Does that sound interesting?

Regards,
      Neil