Re: My Wisp slides for FOSDEM

From: Jan Wedekind
Subject: Re: My Wisp slides for FOSDEM
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 22:49:58 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:

Jan Wedekind writes:

WISP looks interesting. Does it work in the REPL?

Yes. The Guile implementation also uses the reserved final dot on a line
in SRFI-119 to make the REPL more convenient: You can end the line by
appending " ." to the line (and enter). Example:

display "Hello World!\n" .

Thanks for that. I was just wondering about that.

Debug output also mostly works: Most debug lines have the correct source
line information (some are missing, these might need more heavyweight
tracking of source information in the parser than I want to do right
now).

Best wishes,
Arne

I am using GOOPS already which seems to discard line number information, so no problem ;)

All the best with your talk.

Regards
Jan