Re: gpsd lib

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: gpsd lib
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:55:52 +0100

Hi Mike,

In short, no.

For some possibly interesting colour... I've passed many minutes, in recent
years, playing with GPS on my Openmoko and GTA04 phones, including trying to
get them to export a GPS data stream over Bluetooth; and as I'm also interested
in using Guile on those phones, I might have done what you're asking. But no;
the gpsd clients, and the protocol itself, are pretty capable, and so far I've
been able to use those to do everything that I (think I) needed.

Regards,
 Neil

(from phone, hence the top posting)