Re: Elegant way to time function execution

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: Elegant way to time function execution
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2016 13:17:54 +0200

On 2016-09-03 23:12, Christopher Baines wrote:
So I have managed to get something working with srfi-19, but the output
is not very readable:
 #<time type: time-duration nanosecond: 1482337000 second: 0>

I tried a couple of ways to make this human readable, but before I write
something myself, I thought I would check if anyone knows of some
existing code to make time durations human readable?

Like translating 60 seconds to the string "one minute"?

--
Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ http://www.hyperdev.fr