Re: nyacc 0.73.0 released

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: nyacc 0.73.0 released
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 08:29:01 +0100

Matt Wette writes:

> Version 0.73.0 has been released.  It provides some minor fixes.  I
> have not been working on this for a few months due to other
> priorities.  I am hoping to spend some quality time on this project
> now. This version fixes a few bugs in the C99 parser and pretty
> printer.

Great!  Just yesterday I released the first version of Mes that can load
and run Nyacc and started work on replacing Mes' own minimal C-parsing
LALR frontend with Nyacc's C99 parser.

Nyacc is awesome!  I wrote a proof of concept ANSI C parser (as small as
it can possibly get) and delayed further work on that.  Ludovic advised
me to look into Nyacc; it took me quite a bit of work to mature Mes into
a state were it could run it...and now I have a better Scheme with a(n
almost?) full C99 parser too!

Thank you!
Greetings,
Jan.