Re: ffi helper

From: Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer
Subject: Re: ffi helper
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 12:38:03 +0100

Matt Wette <address@hidden> writes:

> I’m now working on a FFI helper based on the nyacc C99 parser.
> My current prototyping goal is to autogenerate the functions for cairo.h.
> I will assume going with scheme-bytestructures.
> I’ll keep this list posted on progress.
>
> Matt

Hi, I'm happy to hear my library is being made use of!

Reach me any time with questions or suggestions through this e-mail
address, the GitHub issues system, or 'taylan' on Freenode where I'll
usually respond fairly quickly during UTC+2 evenings and sometimes on
weekends.

I'm not very active in software development these days, but I'll try to
provide support where it's needed.

Taylan