Re: [ANN] NYACC version 0.79.4 is released

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: [ANN] NYACC version 0.79.4 is released
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 00:14:45 +0800

Maybe not implement it with Guile native string, just take advantage of
bytevector.But there must be an abstract layer.
 I will try to implement ES6 when I finish guile-lua-rebirth. I think
guile-es6 could provide another concurrent framework based on delimited
continuations  different from call back hell in nodejs.

The es6 spec is here
https://www.ecma-international.org/ecma-262/6.0/

2017年5月30日 上午12:06,"Matt Wette" <address@hidden>写道: