Re: Building Guile from git sources stuck during make

From: Jeremy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Re: Building Guile from git sources stuck during make
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 10:04:33 +0200

Oh yeah sorry guys, I let it work during the whole night and it did it !
I thought it was stuck because from git sources (hours) it took
looooonger than from tarball sources (minutes, maybe an hour).

But after a 'sudo make install' I got this error when calling 'guile' in
the console :

    guile: error while loading shared libraries: libguile-3.0.so.0:

Unless someone knows how to fix it without to recompile everything, I
will recompile everything next night haha !

Jeremy