off topic, but worth it

From: Matt Wette
Subject: off topic, but worth it
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 16:18:36 -0700

Google is a big software company.

V8 is a big software project for Google, I'm guessing.

So I was poking into V8 a bit and ended up on the official Google site:
  https://developers.google.com/v8/

Then I hit the "Reference" tab and the first resource listed as a reference on
V8 was
non other than a link to Andy Wingo's blog posts on V8.

I guess Andy has fans outside of the Guile community.
I love those nerdy blog posts.  There are lots of interesting scribbles on
Guile:
  http://wingolog.org/tags/guile

Matt