Re: GNU Foliot 0.9.8 is released

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: GNU Foliot 0.9.8 is released
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 09:47:58 -0400

David Pirotte <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> GNU Foliot version 0.9.8 is released.  This is a maintenance release,
> which brings GNU Foliot up-to-date with Grip 0.2.0, upon which it
> depends.  In addition, the default installation locations changed, and
> there is a new configure option - see below for a complete description
> of these changes.

Hmmm.  This is the first that I am seeing this.  I'm assuming that this
is not really designed to be a free software scheduling solution...

This is slightly off topic, but is anyone aware of an open source
scheduling solution.  My boss currently writes the schedule every week.
It would be cool if there was software that could automate this...

Thanks,

Joshua