Re: [ANN] Guile Hall Release (v0.1.1)

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Hall Release (v0.1.1)
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 00:51:46 +0200

On 2018-07-01 14:07, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote:
Hello,

It is with great trepidation and joy that I finally release Hall to the
world.

You can get it with Guix after pulling the latest version with
$ guix package -i guile-hall

Otherwise you can get the code from
https://gitlab.com/a-sassmannshausen/guile-hall/, and build (hopefully)
using the traditional

This is nicely put. I will try to use to port the work I've done in chez
and compare both approaches or maybe bundle guile-web with it.

Do you recommend rebasing a project that has already autotools support
to use hall?

Thanks for sharing!