Re: [ANN] gzochi project development release 0.12

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: [ANN] gzochi project development release 0.12
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 00:36:01 +0200

Sounds really good! I did not know about gzochi.

I am interested in the networking part. Do you have some document
somewhere describing how gzochi handles distributed servers and what the
approach is to keep stuff synchronized over multiple servers? Or how it
deals with disconnects from servers? As I have not done much network
programming, these things seem complex and I don't know much about them
yet. It would be great to have a learning resource that describes these
things and how they are implemented using Guile.