Warnings `_IOFBF' is deprecated. Use the symbol 'block instead.

From: Roel Janssen
Subject: Warnings `_IOFBF' is deprecated. Use the symbol 'block instead.
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2018 12:46:59 +0200

Dear Guilers,

When compiling my project, setting GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed",
I get various warnings like these:
`_IOFBF' is deprecated.  Use the symbol 'block instead.
`_IONBF' is deprecated.  Use the symbol 'none instead.
`_IOLBF' is deprecated.  Use the symbol 'line instead.

I grepped the source code of my project and I cannot find any instance
of "_IOFBF", "_IONBF", and "_IOLBF".

What's the situation with these, and how can I resolve these deprecation
warnings?

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen