Problem when compile guile-2.2.4 on CentOS 6.10/6.8

From: An Liu
Subject: Problem when compile guile-2.2.4 on CentOS 6.10/6.8
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 23:02:52 -0600

Hi, List

I'm trying to compile guile-2.2.4 on CentOS 6.10, but failed

- why guile-2.2.4?
I want to try artanis which requires guile-2.2+, and yum repos only
have guile-1.8, so i decide to compile install myself

- CentOS release
# cat /etc/centos-release
 CentOS release 6.10 (Final)
# uname -a
Linux test 2.6.32-754.3.5.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Aug 14 20:46:41 UTC
2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

- guile release
# curl -O https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/guile/guile-2.2.4.tar.xz

- configure error
# ./configure --prefix=/opt/guile-2.2.4
checking whether sigpending is declared without a macro... no
checking whether sigprocmask is declared without a macro... no
checking for socklen_t... no
checking for socklen_t equivalent... configure: error: Cannot find a
type to use in place of socklen_t

it stops at socklen_t, as config_log attached

I've no idea of this as /usr/include/sys/socket.h exists there and
socklen_t should have be defined.

I've google for this error but hardly got any solutions.
Any suggestion on this?  I don't think trying to modify the
"sys/socket.h" is a good idea.

or is there guile-2.2+ rpm release for centos 6

BTW, how long would it take for me to build guile from source code (i7
6500Ux4, with 8GB RAM, laptop) , the manual of artanis says it would
take quite a long time even seem like halt.

Thank you in advance.