Re: A value for "nothing"

From: Edwin Watkeys
Subject: Re: A value for "nothing"
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 17:50:48 -0400

In previous work on validated systems in pharma manufacturing monitoring
settings, there’s the concept of not available (“NAV”) for measurements which
is used in contrast to not applicable (“NA”). We never used null/nil but always
one of the above when describing measurements.

Edwin Watkeys; 917-324-2435.