[ANN] guile-msgpack: MessagePack for GNU Guile (+ help needed)

From: Aleksandar Sandic
Subject: [ANN] guile-msgpack: MessagePack for GNU Guile (+ help needed)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 13:15:24 +0200

I have renamed `pack!` and  `unpack!` to `pack-to` and `unpack-from`,
following the advice about not using the exclamation mark suffix with side
effects regarding ports. I have also changed the order of arguments so the
first argument to `pack-to` is the port and the rest is an arbitrary number of
objects to pack.

    (pack-to (current-output-port) 2 3 "hello")

I think this also rolls better off the tongue: pack to the current output port
2, 3 and "hello".