Test coverage

From: Jeremy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Test coverage
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 23:22:15 +0200

Hi guilers !

I am trying to setup a test coverage for my toy project (I want to keep
it clean haha). The purpose is to have a test which fails when my
coverage is to low.

Attached to this mail you can find the code under test (cybo.scm), the
unit-tests file (cybo-test.scm), the coverage test file (cybo-cov.scm)
and its result file (lcov.info).

The coverage test seems to have analyzed some Guile libs but I would
like to focus on my own files... Does someone has an idea how I can
proceed to do so ? I tried to play with #:modules keyword of "coverage-
data->lcov" without success...

By the way, I noticed a type in the documentation, in the "6.27 Code
Coverage Reports" section, the last line of the example should be :
"(close port))))"

Cheers,
Jeko