Re: How to build GNUTLS Guile bindings on Xubuntu

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: How to build GNUTLS Guile bindings on Xubuntu
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 23:41:11 +0100

Hi Mark,

I took another look at the page you linked to. The issue is, that I
would like to try Guix package manager to install GNUTLS + Guile
bindings, but Guix itself has the requirement of GNUTLS + Guile
bindings. See:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Requirements.html#Requirements

So I guess I would need to somehow get GNUTLS and Guile bindings working
before getting Guix and then when I have Guix, I can probably somehow
link to the Guix installed GNUTLS and Guile bindings.

Now I don't know where I would get the Guile bindings from. Are they
included in the releases on https://gnutls.org/ ?

Regards,

Zelphir