Re: Send/link your favorite guile script

From: Panicz Maciej Godek
Subject: Re: Send/link your favorite guile script
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:37:29 +0100

Hi!

pon., 10 gru 2018 o 20:13 <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):

> Dear guilers
>
> RMS once said "to become a programmer you should read lots of code and
> write lots of code".
>
> To make this easier I thought out the following:
>
> I would like to receive a link/attached guile script that you are proud
> of.
>
> I was thinking of 3 categories:
> * below 100 lines
> * between 101-299 lines
> * longer scripts
>
> If you want to you can send multiple!
>
> Please include a line why you think just this script is
> outstanding/nice/choosen.

Here's my implementation of Held-Karp-Bellman dynamic programming approach
to Travelling Salesman Problem:
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-solve-a-problem-using-dynamic-programming-approach-and-which-function-should-I-use-recursively-using-loops/answer/Panicz-Godek

note that it also contains an implementation of "define/memoized" form,
that has also been used in the definition of Levinshtein distance that I
added to "Algorithm Implementations" Wikibook:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Algorithm_Implementation/Strings/Levenshtein_distance#Scheme

Here's my implementation of the A* search algorithm (compared with the one
from Peter Norvig's book "Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence
Programming"):
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-functional-programming-compared-to-imperative-programming/answer/Panicz-Godek

Here's a simple "expression compiler":
https://www.quora.com/What-lasting-effects-did-learning-LISP-have-on-you/answer/Panicz-Godek

All these examples use the (grand scheme) glossary that I maintain, which -
among other things - integrates the Scheme syntax with the (ice-9 match)
module closely:
https://github.com/plande/grand-scheme

If you like to read code, you can also try reading a lousy booklet that I
once wrote, titled "A Pamphlpet against R":
https://github.com/panicz/pamphlet/