Re: Raising awareness about guile-pfds status

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: Raising awareness about guile-pfds status
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 17:19:02 -0400

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 4:50 PM Linus Björnstam <address@hidden>
wrote:

If it is HAMTs or persistent vectors you want, I have a git repo of Andy's
> Fash and Fector (functional hashmaps and functional.vectors). Fash lacks
> some parts to become a fast implementation of (srfi 146 hash),

Is there a speed problem with the sample implementation of (srfi 146
hash)?  It's a HAMT package written by Art Gleckler.

Note that fectors are a bit specialized: they are very fast for both ref
and set if you don't change the "current branch" very often, but slower if
you do.  Ordinary tree functional vectors have the same big-O no matter
what.  There will be a fector SRFI.

John Cowan          http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan        address@hidden
You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and all other acyclic
graphs; you have a right to be here.  --DeXiderata by Sean McGrath