Integrate Guile with GNU Scientific Library

From: Freeduck
Subject: Integrate Guile with GNU Scientific Library
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 07:28:17 +0000

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate Guile with a part of GNU Scientific Library and have
found SWIG, which seems very easy to use, but only supports Guile 2.0. I have
Guile 2.2 installed.
The Guile homepage has a tutorial on integrating Guile into C, and the manual
has a section on dynamic ffi, but it I find it hard to get started, maybe it is
just lack of experience.

My main problem is not integrating with GSL, but doing polynomial regression. I
have been working in Racket for a while which has allot of maths integrated. Is
there something like numpy/scipy for Guile.

Kind regards

Kristian