Andy, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements about RM

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Andy, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements about RMS
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 08:28:24 +0200

From:
Mr. Jean Louis
Nagpur, India
Day 3 of week 41 of 2019

Hello there,

I have seen your signature here:
https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2019/joint-statement-on-the-gnu-project/

My opinion on your signing of that defamatory, harassing, biased and
fact-less statement is here:
https://gnu.support/richard-stallman/Ludovic-Court%C3%A8s-Guix-is-accusing-Stallman-of-Thoughtcrime-on-his-own-domain-GNU-org.html

Hereby I would like to ask you:

- why are you publishing such hatred on GNU.ORG domain? Why don't you
  publish it on your own personal domain? RMS is not doing that to
  GNU. You are doing it together with others. I find it grossly
  inappropriate!

- which facts do you consider that can support your statement "that
  Stallman’s behavior over the years has undermined a core value of
  the GNU project: the empowerment of all computer users. GNU is not
  fulfilling its mission when the behavior of its leader alienates a
  large part of those we want to reach out to."?

It would be nice of you, if you could send me your opinion in as fast
manner as you have given a signature to Ludovic Courtès to publish it
on GUIX.GNU.ORG

I am entitling you to your opinion. I could not care less what people
write about each other, whatever rumours or facts would be. I don't
mind.

But I do not approve on publishing that on GUIX website or GNU.ORG
website. Neither I approve of publishing such statements without
commenting possibility.

That is why I am asking you to speak out your mind now. I will publish
your opinion or lack of opinion. I will publish facts you provide me
or lack of those facts.

You have contact form on my opposing view:
https://gnu.support/richard-stallman/Ludovic-Court%C3%A8s-Guix-is-accusing-Stallman-of-Thoughtcrime-on-his-own-domain-GNU-org.html
and you can test me if I will publish your comments or not.

But give me facts that support your statement!

Ludovic Courtès is forbidding comments on his personal blog which he
is mixing with GUIX project on GNU.ORG website.

So what is your opinion? What are the facts?

Jean