Re: Stepping back up as a co-maintainer

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Stepping back up as a co-maintainer
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:03:52 +0200

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 11:51:52AM +0200, zx spectrumgomas wrote:
> Yes, it clarifies things. I don't agree with you, but you have a noble
> heart. I hope you all come to an agreement.Thanks.

Thanks :)

and... agreed. I've been mostly a bystander here, but have
perceived most of you (Andy, Mark, Mikael, all of you) as
outstanding persons. Thank you all for that.

We have a difficult situation now. Let's sort it out without
throwing things at each other. Inuendo, and he-said-she-said
don't help. Let's be clear, but at the same time let's be
compassionate. Each of us deserves that.

Cheers
-- t