Re: Diversification [ branched from Re: conflicts in the gnu project now

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Diversification [ branched from Re: conflicts in the gnu project now affect guile]
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 17:23:29 +0200

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 03:02:57PM +0200, Zelphir Kaltstahl wrote:
> Hi!

Hi :)

> Well, I hope that such tolerance does not lead us to accept usage of
> mini-uglyfied proprietary JavaScript or other bad things, just to please
> people, who in the majority most likely …

[...]

Lemme digest your long mail for a while. In the meantime just a
short answer:

 - from experience I acknowledge that the issue raised by
   Todor Kondić exists. The tools used for communications
   may pose a barrier to some;
 - I don't like barriers :-)
 - I think the problem is beyond a problem of "tools", and
   to make that plausible here

More on your post later.

Cheers
-- tomás