Re: Guile fibers return values

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Guile fibers return values
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 20:42:17 +0100

Hey Chris!

Thanks for your informative reply! I did not remember, that the parallel
forms are already that clever. It might be the case, that I only need to
use futures or parallel forms then. I have a question regarding futures
though.

In Racket the futures have some limitations, where one needs to use a
different number type to enable them in some cases to run in parallel –
wait, I am looking for the link … here:
https://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/parallelism.html – Is there any
similar restriction for futures in Guile?

Regards,

Zelphir