Re: SRFI-151 (Bitwise Operations) Implementation

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: SRFI-151 (Bitwise Operations) Implementation
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 21:45:46 +0100

Hey again!

I just re-read my message and noticed it could come off as somewhat dismissive.
Ah, the joys of not having English as a first language while being a tired
father :)

I looked through your code. It is nicer than mine, but why did you chose to not
just re-export bindings that are available in srfi60? I don't know the
practical implications of not doing so, but I read in another thread of
potential cross-module Inlining, and helping that optimization in every way you
can would be a great thing for low level stuff like bit fiddling :)

If you want you can just copy it from my module declaration. You can have it,
no attribution required. Or you could just do the renaming in the #:re-export
clause.

--
  Linus Björnstam