Re: SRFI-151 (Bitwise Operations) Implementation

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: SRFI-151 (Bitwise Operations) Implementation
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 07:59:22 +0100

To clarify: guile does not yet do cross module inlining. It was mentioned as a
potential thing in the thread about native guile SHA2(?) implementation. As
such there is nothing to learn about it. Potential heuristics and how to make
it clear to the optimizer what is simple re-exports I leave to Andy, Ludo, and
Mark, but I feel safe saying that #:re-export is the safest bet.

--
  Linus Björnstam