Incomplete backtrace

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: Incomplete backtrace
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 06:19:57 -0800

I think there are others here better qualified to answer your question,
but maybe one helpful thing: have you read the Guile Implementation
section of the Guile Reference Manual? In subsection "A Virtual Machine
for Guile" there is this paragraph:

'''
Note that once a value in a local variable slot is no longer needed,
Guile is free to re-use that slot.  This applies to the slots that were
initially used for the callee and arguments, too.  For this reason,
backtraces in Guile aren’t always able to show all of the arguments: it
could be that the slot corresponding to that argument was re-used by
some other variable.
'''

I do not know if there is a way to disable slot reuse, for debugging
purposes. Anyone...?

--
Christopher Howard
p: +1 (907) 374-0257