Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 22:57:47 +0200

Heya,

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

> Il giorno sab 16 mag 2020 alle ore 17:41 Alex Sassmannshausen
> <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>
>  Hello,
>
>  I have the pleasure to announce that I have today released Guile Hall
>  0.3.0.
>
> Thank you Alex !
>
> I believe the most important step now would be to write a manual at least
> partially

Haha, I was super confused by your message, as I had spent a lot of time
writing a manual already, but it turns out the direntry line was missing
a '.', which caused the manual to be installed, but not to be listed in
the manual index.

I've now fixed this and rolled a new release.

Thanks for drawing my attention to this!

Alex