Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 17:35:23 +0200

Hey Cato,

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

> […]
>
> This is an important step in making the Guile user experience less rough
>
> Where, in the manual, should such mention be placed ?

I guess section '4.6 Using Guile Tools' might be a good place to put it?

4.5 advetises paredit and geiser — but that is specific to Emacs.  4.6
is about guile tools more generally.  So I imagine something like the
blurbs about paredit and geiser, but then for hall and in 4.6?

What do you think?

Alex