Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 12:00:39 +0200

Il giorno mer 20 mag 2020 alle ore 17:58 Catonano <address@hidden> ha
scritto:

> Ok this is the last revision for today
> Now I'm gonna do something else, really ! 😀

So, today is another day and I have a new update

I'm watching this talk
https://peertube.social/videos/watch/8f27a614-aa63-4811-af6a-b9e11effc399

and it made up my mind that in this patch I'm intermingling reference type
content and tutorial type content

Guile desperately lacks some good tutorial and how to materials

Because, as the person on the video says, programmers tend to assume that
what people want is information

But the solution is not to spray the reference manual with bit of tutorials
here and there

Because, according to the person talking, that decreases the quality of
both reference and tutorials

Today I'm a bit busy but I'll submit a proper patch maybe tomorrow

Thanks