Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 09:13:08 +0200

Heya,

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

> Il giorno dom 24 mag 2020 alle ore 23:22 Alex Sassmannshausen
> <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>
>  Hey Catonano,
>
> Hi Alex !
>
> Thank you for your review ☺
>
>  I liked the style of your text.  I've taken the liberty to expand on it
>  some more — but I'm happy to go with your version if you / the
>  maintainers prefer.
>
> I'd go with my version, if you don't mind

Absolutely, I reread your version and I like it (and I agree with your
points around commandline tools and autotools!).

Below one or two suggestions for typos:

+
+ […]
+Such scaffold will include your basic Autotools setup, so
 ^-- 'This' or 'Such a'
+you don't have to take care of that yourself
                          missing full stop -^

Thanks for your proposal!

Alex