A bug, I think, in the process of compiling Guile 3.0.2 on NetBSD 9

From: Jay Sulzberger
Subject: A bug, I think, in the process of compiling Guile 3.0.2 on NetBSD 9
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 23:02:21 -0400 (EDT)

There is an old bug report at

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guile/2016-07/msg00038.html

I believe I ran into this same bug on my way to compiling Guile-3.0.2 on NetBSD
9.

After my signature is the report, as rendered by lynx.

Heaven forwarding I will submit a proper bug report within a few
weeks, after I learn more about the build process of Guile-3.0.2.  But
I ask here: Has this bug been fixed in either Guile-3.0.2 and/or
NetBSD 9?

Thank you for reading this!

And thank you for Guile!

I remain, as ever, your old beGuiled user^W^WLisper,
Jay Sulzberger