Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 19:26:42 +0200

Il giorno gio 28 mag 2020 alle ore 17:54 Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> ha
scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Catonano <catonano@gmail.com> skribis:
>
> >> What do you think should be added or reworded?  I’m happy to fix it.
> >>

> > It's here !
> > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2020-05/msg00026.html
>
> Thank you.  It’s more concise than what I committed.
>
> What’s your suggestion exactly?  Do you think the version in master is
> too verbose?

I explained my reasons to Alex and he agreed with them

You can read my reasons here
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2020-05/msg00094.html

As for what I'm suggesting: I'm suggesting to create a new commit in which
you scrap the current text and you paste our version

If you want I can do that for you and send a new patch ☺