Breakpoints in coop-server not being hit?

From: Simen Endsjø
Subject: Breakpoints in coop-server not being hit?
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 22:46:29 +0200

Hi, I'm having some problems with coop-server. I'm trying to set a breakpoint,
but it's never hit

   (use-modules (system repl coop-server))

   (define repl (spawn-coop-repl-server))

;; I can `,i cnt`, and the repl stops and when I quit, it continues
   (define cnt 0)

   ;; But when I do `,br break-here` I get
   ;; Trap 0: Breakpoint at #<procedure break-here (x)>.
   ;; But execution never stops, and the breakpoint is never hit.
   (define (break-here x) (display x) (newline))

   (while #t
       (poll-coop-repl-server repl)
       (break-here cnt)
       (set! cnt (+ 1 cnt))
       (sleep 1))

Inspecting something will break the process, as will exceptions, but breakpoints I set doesn't seem to get hit. I'm totally new to Guile, so I might be way off
here.

I start the process on the commandline with just `guile coop-test.scm`, and then
use `connect-to-guile` in emacs.