Re: Using guile-scmutils with REPL and compilation

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: Using guile-scmutils with REPL and compilation
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 06:15:19 +0200

Il giorno sab 4 lug 2020 alle ore 03:06 Viacheslav Dushin <
slava333@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Anyone?

In the past I tried to start reading the SICM

When I came to the part where I had to make MIT-scheme work with the
scmutils, I got discouraged and gave up

I won't go into why it was unusable, but it was

The fact that the scmutils have been ported to Guile is good news but it's
a small step

If there's a unit tests suite, I'd be willing to run it and report results

If there's no such suite, I'd be willing to contribute to write it, given
that someone explains me what the API is supposed to do

Should this thing get momentum it could lead me to try to read the SICM
again

Thanks