Re: "Missing" libraries/concepts found in other languages/ecosystems?

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: "Missing" libraries/concepts found in other languages/ecosystems?
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 13:46:10 -0400

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 12:09 PM Catonano <catonano@gmail.com> wrote:

How would we continue ?

The simplest approach is just to return from the condition handler with the
value 1, and set up `divide` to take whatever `raise-continuable` returns
and use it as the new divisor.

However, if there are to be several different recovery schemes (for
example, change the divisor, signal a non-continuable error from `divide`,
tell `divide` to return +nan.0), then restarts are your friend.

John Cowan          http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan        cowan@ccil.org
I could dance with you till the cows come home.  On second thought,
I'd rather dance with the cows when you come home.
        --Rufus T. Firefly