Re: Starting a GNU Guile awesome list

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Starting a GNU Guile awesome list
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 00:40:22 +0200

Hi Zelphir,

Zelphir Kaltstahl <zelphirkaltstahl@posteo.de> writes:
> I just read multiple articles about GFDL and CC0 and still don't know
> what the better choice is for the list.
>
> In particular I do not find information about whether CC0 is copyleft or
> not (1), which perhaps means, that it is not and I do not understand the
> impact of invariant sections on the list (2).

CC0 is definitely not copyleft. It says "this is up for grabs".

Invariant sections mean that someone can limit re-use by requiring you
to keep parts that do not match the format of what you want to build.

If someone were to subsample the awesome-lists into a comparison post,
all the invariant sections of all sources would have to be retained.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein