Re: Nyacc question: where are the actions bound?

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Nyacc question: where are the actions bound?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 19:17:46 +0200

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 06:50:08AM -0700, Matt Wette wrote:
> On 3/8/20 3:14 AM, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'm playing around with Nyacc: I found a first little use case
> >to get my feet wet.

[...]

> Hi Tomas, (I apologize for the ascii spelling)

Hey, no worries. I don't take such things too seriously ;)

> You may be able to do what you want with the following:
>
> (define (parse)
>  (let ((raw-parser (make-lalr-parser)))
>    (raw-parser (gen-lexer))))

Hm. Have to wrap my head around it (at the moment, I'm fine
having the "semantic" functions bound in the module, and
your last patch lets pass another module/namespace explicitly,
so, short of local-eval, of which we don't know whether it's
a good idea [1] anyway, all my wishes came true.

So thanks, again

Cheers

[1] I'm still to pose a question on that in guile-user.

-- t