Re: [ANN] guile-curl 0.7

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [ANN] guile-curl 0.7
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 23:16:01 -0800

Hi Mike,

I'm trying to add guile-curl to homebrew-guile but ran into
compilation issues in type.c using the tarball from your email. If I
clone the repo it builds fine. Interestingly the file is a bit
different, for example one of the changes in the repo is:

-SCM scm_fo_curl_handle_t;
-SCM_GLOBAL_VARIABLE(scm_fo_curl_handle_var, "<curl-handle>");
+static scm_t_bits handle_tag;

Missing handle_tag is one of the reasons compilation fails, it's not
in the type.c from the tarball.

Aleix